Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

pvp marelok mod on pve

Sharkgoblin

there is  pvp only mod called shrapnel rounds, this mod add the following stats:

ljuCOrL.png

there are other mods for pvp that works on pve, like spring loaded broadhead, which is a mod for the daikyu that adds straight up damage and mesa's waltz that adds utility and has the advantage to be an exilus mod, i'd like to see shrapnel rounds be available on pve, because im really curious to test it out myself. and refine my status build for the vaykor marelok

here's an example build i made using warframe.builder 

VOA8Qbc.png

Edited by COATTOQUALUNQUE
typo

Would love to have pvp mods be useable in pve. Some might not be too practical or useful, but some could be rather fun, such as Miter’s pvp mod Thundermiter that makes charged shots explode, at the cost of 60% less magazine capacity.

I have no idea why pvp mods aren’t allowed to be use in pve. Doing that might make more people do conclave just to get certain pvp mods to use in pve

13 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Would love to have pvp mods be useable in pve. Some might not be too practical or useful, but some could be rather fun, such as Miter’s pvp mod Thundermiter that makes charged shots explode, at the cost of 60% less magazine capacity.

I have no idea why pvp mods aren’t allowed to be use in pve. Doing that might make more people do conclave just to get certain pvp mods to use in pve

well you can use combustion beam on panthera to have a similar effect