Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

/i To /invite, +Right-Click Invite

StuffedTurkey007

Unless you didn't already know there is a right-click invite on the right of the Chatbox along with your Friends list and Clan list. However you might be talking about right clicking names in a chatbox. In which case I fully support. I feel the same about the names being spelt weird.

Unless you didn't already know there is a right-click invite on the right of the Chatbox along with your Friends list and Clan list. However you might be talking about right clicking names in a chatbox. In which case I fully support. I feel the same about the names being spelt weird.

The name list in the chat is completely useless, at least for Recruiting. The scrolling is terrible, and the highlight is bugged. Now if you could right click the name in the actual chat window, that'd be so much easier. You wouldn't have to hunt for their name.

The name list in the chat is completely useless, at least for Recruiting. The scrolling is terrible, and the highlight is bugged. Now if you could right click the name in the actual chat window, that'd be so much easier. You wouldn't have to hunt for their name.

This ^^, the whole chat/invite/UI needs a complete overhaul.

Lets be honest, you cant polish a turd.

Edited by Fourdee