Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Destruction

Creovex

Can we get some "Time Destruction" maps? This is where you go to assault a location, hack a computer/load a virus/etc.. and then you have to make the exit ramp/platform in under 5 minutes?

With all the people who like to power through levels, this would add the excitement of speed and direction over just massive killing all the time.

Thoughts?

I don't understand, where is the challenge?

5 minutes may be a little much, but put almost a none stop wave of enemies which you have to balance fighting and avoiding with a map that is falling apart sounds like a fun ending to a mission.  I know for all the "super mario cart" mushroom runners out there, this is a no brainer, but add in some hard to get around clumps of high end enemies and making the exit before the ship blows could be a challenge....

5 minutes may be a little much, but put almost a none stop wave of enemies which you have to balance fighting and avoiding with a map that is falling apart sounds like a fun ending to a mission.  I know for all the "super mario cart" mushroom runners out there, this is a no brainer, but add in some hard to get around clumps of high end enemies and making the exit before the ship blows could be a challenge....

wouldn't the enemies be panicking too? It makes sense, if I were on a ship about to blow up I would be running to whatever escape there is, not shooting enemies

wouldn't the enemies be panicking too? It makes sense, if I were on a ship about to blow up I would be running to whatever escape there is, not shooting enemies

I was under the impression things like the Infested were more animalistic and mindless than rational.  I could definitely see a scenario where you go in to cleanse a ship full of infested, start the self destruct and try rushing out while these low cognitive entities have no clue the ship is tearing itself to pieces and are just interested in tearing you apart rather then saving themselves...

But I could be wrong...

I was under the impression things like the Infested were more animalistic and mindless than rational.  I could definitely see a scenario where you go in to cleanse a ship full of infested, start the self destruct and try rushing out while these low cognitive entities have no clue the ship is tearing itself to pieces and are just interested in tearing you apart rather then saving themselves...

But I could be wrong...

but what about Grineer or Corpus? Infested I would understand trying to murder the crap out of you but Grinner or Corpus would probably try to escape.

EDIT: I just realised that Infested must have some sort of intelligence other than murder everything and survive, just look at J-3 Golem for example, he has enough intelligence to speak (in their own language of course) so

Edited by Ninjaboy00