Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Trolling

TranXify

ok guys, I understood what you want, you just don't want me to troll or tea-Bag the A.I Enemies, so, I learned my mistake, and am going to release a new video and i will be trolling my team mates in.

Hey, I give you a hint. Snow Globe. Ogris.

Think about it! ^_^

Spoken by a helpful TROLL player :P

I learned my mistake, and am going to release a new video and i will be trolling my team mates in.

Why would you want to be such an arse to your team mates?

If this is how you get your kicks maybe you should just find another hobby and stop ruining it for others who just want to enjoy it how it is intended to be played.

How about trying to troll people in real life and see how far that gets you, maybe post a video of that too so we can all laugh at your expense.

Why would you want to be such an arse to your team mates?

If this is how you get your kicks maybe you should just find another hobby and stop ruining it for others who just want to enjoy it how it is intended to be played.

How about trying to troll people in real life and see how far that gets you, maybe post a video of that too so we can all laugh at your expense.

See, am the kind of guy who loves electronics, so I know more how to troll in games neither out games (Real Life). I felt that, didn't want to ruin there enjoyment and tried to troll A.I Enemies, and here is what i got... Dislikes/Insults/Negative Comments, I may stop trolling and be a reviwer in future, but for now, my hobby is trolling, and am trying to get more views to build up my channel.

See, am the kind of guy who loves electronics, so I know more how to troll in games neither out games (Real Life). I felt that, didn't want to ruin there enjoyment and tried to troll A.I Enemies, and here is what i got... Dislikes/Insults/Negative Comments, I may stop trolling and be a reviwer in future, but for now, my hobby is trolling, and am trying to get more views to build up my channel.

Has it crossed your damn mind to make a video other than trolling/griefing? That stuff isn't even funny to begin with its jsut jackasses being jackasses.

If you plan to be a reviewer do it right away instead of making dumb childish videos.

Edited by Palkora

I do not find it any funnier to troll players, this is a PvE game, there are hardly any ways to "troll" players, besides some powers, which I would not want to see over and over again in a ridiculous manner.

If you want to make videos of making a fool out of yourself. Go ahead. Be my guest.

....what is any of this?

No.  -1 to everyone who tries to "troll" and don't even know what it means.  It used to be called being a $&*^.  I liked being a $&*^, but now everyone "trolls".  It's lost its meaning, and now I'm forced to be an upstanding and polite individual.  Thanks all you "trolls" out there.

Edit: Nothing against you personally man, honestly.  It's just everyone "trolling" is getting old.

2013-09-08_00002_zps879527af.jpg

Some guy I made mad.

tumblr_lh5i99zUis1qzw1g3o1_500.gif

Edited by GIMO