Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

🏆🤠 WTS Two Godly Lankas (ms+cc+cd-zoom) 🤠🏆

monke__

hace 1 hora, Vesplex dijo:

This IS the god roll for chroma

No. Unlike you, I have tested the best rolls for myself, instead of blindly relying on trade chat hype. This gives insight on cc with lanka and chroma: 

Also if you used warframebuilder you would get better numbers, despite not factoring in chroma buff.

CC is extremeley overrated on lanka, you already get it from zoom, kavat, harrow..etc (not that you needed it since its overkill). Even average lanka rivens can let chroma 1 shot. 

43 minutes ago, 17inchguns said:

No. Unlike you, I have tested the best rolls for myself, instead of blindly relying on trade chat hype. This gives insight on cc with lanka and chroma: 

Also if you used warframebuilder you would get better numbers, despite not factoring in chroma buff.

CC is extremeley overrated on lanka, you already get it from zoom, kavat, harrow..etc (not that you needed it since its overkill). Even average lanka rivens can let chroma 1 shot. 

This is the best for ONLY chroma. Also this comparison thread you linked is ONLY comparing element+MS VS cc+cd. So look around a bit more and you'll find that this is the best roll for chroma. You can also asked the experienced players in the warframe discord yourself, if that'll help convince you.

Edited by Vesplex
hace 2 minutos, Vesplex dijo:

So I'm guessing all the eidolon hunters that have over 1-2k captures must be lying saying cc cd ms is the best for chroma. Also this comparison thread you linked is ONLY comparing element+MS VS cc+cd. So look around a bit more and you'll find that this is the best roll for chroma. You can also asked the experienced players in the warframe discord yourself, if that'll help convince you.

This is my last post here, let him sell his riven. I am an experienced eidolon hunter and dont need convincing lol.

I know they arent the same rivens in the comparison, but if you bothered interpreting it you would see how powerfull elemental damage is with chroma and how much better it is than cc, plus more reliable. 

I have owned this same riven and have tested it. With chroma It 1 shots limbs, but so do a couple other not so good rivens. Ironically, on volt it did NOT one shot, unlike the cd d ms one and many of those so called expert hunters you listen to say that cc cd ms is also god roll for volt and others.

Ive provided strong arguments you cant deny. If you still choose to be blind atleast got to warframe builder and see for yourself

57 minutes ago, 17inchguns said:

This is my last post here, let him sell his riven. I am an experienced eidolon hunter and dont need convincing lol.

I know they arent the same rivens in the comparison, but if you bothered interpreting it you would see how powerfull elemental damage is with chroma and how much better it is than cc, plus more reliable. 

I have owned this same riven and have tested it. With chroma It 1 shots limbs, but so do a couple other not so good rivens. Ironically, on volt it did NOT one shot, unlike the cd d ms one and many of those so called expert hunters you listen to say that cc cd ms is also god roll for volt and others.

Ive provided strong arguments you cant deny. If you still choose to be blind atleast got to warframe builder and see for yourself

https://prnt.sc/le2c57 https://prnt.sc/le2cne

Seems like warframe builder says otherwise