Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Dragoon

berrysoda

I imagine a lot of us know of the dragoon class from final fantasy and other games, now lets make that into a Warframe

Appearance: Armour that looks like scales while some of the armor looks more like traditional knight armor, the helmet has a mane of energy

Abilities:

1 Lance swing, swings a radial wave of energy in a 360 rotation, fusion increases range and damage

2 Agility, The dragoon gains a boost in most animation speeds including, running speed, jump height, attack speed

3 Lance Throw, The Dragoon throws an energy lance that does a large amout of pieceing damage, fusion causes the lance to have a splash damage effect

4 Leap, the Dragoon leaps into the air and crashes down, causing massive damage and stunning any surviving enemies, full fusion causes massive knockback on enemies that damages them if they hit anything

I imagine a lot of us know of the dragoon class from final fantasy and other games, now lets make that into a Warframe

Appearance: Armour that looks like scales while some of the armor looks more like traditional knight armor, the helmet has a mane of energy

Abilities:

1 Lance swing, swings a radial wave of energy in a 360 rotation, fusion increases range and damage

2 Agility, The dragoon gains a boost in most animation speeds including, running speed, jump height, attack speed

3 Lance Throw, The Dragoon throws an energy lance that does a large amout of pieceing damage, fusion causes the lance to have a splash damage effect

4 Leap, the Dragoon leaps into the air and crashes down, causing massive damage and stunning any surviving enemies, full fusion causes massive knockback on enemies that damages them if they hit anything

Short, unique in skill way... Well more or less unique...

Related to FF.

Upvoted. Sad that it will not happen, we would have a nice Excalibur-like frame.

I actually expected to see some concept art, eg, pictures.

I have a great idea for a box warframe:

- Its square, 6 sides

- Has green edges on 5 sides, red on 1 side.

- "Light as a feather" ability which costs 50 energy. Makes the box lighter.

- "fold me up" ability, costs 25 energy. Folds the box.

- It costs 300 platinum

- "insta loo" conversion costs 100 energy. Turns the box into a toilet

- "sit down mat", costs 75 energy, the box folds out with blue effects, then , you can sit on it.