Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bp Drop Rate. What Is It?

BoomyGordo

Question

Im asking cause im tired of trying to farm a warframe. ive done about 40+ Raptor runs and gotten only a single drop which was Nova chassie and that was on my 17th run. I decided to just get tryn so i do hek runs. first run i got the systems to drop and now its 20 runs later and not a single drop past that first one. 

What is the drop rate? is it really only 1% of the time like it seems with the possibility of getting duplicates or do the RNG Gods just hate my guts?

6 answers to this question

nope its just pure luck. If RGN says no....

played alone or in a group? I have the feeling the sometimes it changes

the drop rates.

Just take a break and try again

ive been trying over the course of 4 days and took all of yesterday off just to try and get nova. i get that the game needs to be challenging to be fun but when you use a whole day to do runs on a boss that usualy takes about 3-5 minutes of straight combat to kill (much longer if solo) then id atleast expect the drop rate to be higher than squat.  To answer your question i did mostly group runs on raptor since the 2 solo runs i did cost me all revives and 5 ammo boxes. This game is starting to loose its fun factor rather fast when it seems it will take me forever just to get off the default excal.

..(W)hen you use a whole day to do runs on a boss that usualy takes about 3-5 minutes of straight combat to kill (much longer if solo) then id atleast expect the drop rate to be higher than squat.

You can save some time actually fighting Raptor by bringing Frost (for Snow Globe) and using modded-out Despair knives.  I've soloed it several times, never had a problem, and usually only takes 30-40 seconds (rough estimate, never actually clocked the fight) unless he starts hiding behind boxes.

Frost is dog-slow getting there, of course, and you can use whatever primary weapon you want to wipe out the grunts along the way.  But once you reach him, switch to the knives and toast him. 

Won't help you with the RNG, but it will help the battle go quicker.

You can save some time actually fighting Raptor by bringing Frost (for Snow Globe) and using modded-out Despair knives.  I've soloed it several times, never had a problem, and usually only takes 30-40 seconds (rough estimate, never actually clocked the fight) unless he starts hiding behind boxes.

Frost is dog-slow getting there, of course, and you can use whatever primary weapon you want to wipe out the grunts along the way.  But once you reach him, switch to the knives and toast him. 

Won't help you with the RNG, but it will help the battle go quicker.

Thanks for the advice. Only gotten dread from the stalker though i do have kunai and have been trying to get multishot and hornet strike for them.