Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My quest wont end

(PSN)greeanace

So i recently started doing the quest hidden messages. I finished all the missions. Once I finally crafted the mirage chassis my quest wouldnt end and it would keep telling me to craft the mirage chassis. After closing my console, switching quests a bunch of times... I gave up and it is still glitched

2 hours ago, (PS4)greeanace said:

So i recently started doing the quest hidden messages. I finished all the missions. Once I finally crafted the mirage chassis my quest wouldnt end and it would keep telling me to craft the mirage chassis. After closing my console, switching quests a bunch of times... I gave up and it is still glitched

Hey greenace,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues. I know this sounds like a pain, but it sounds like the same bug I had managed to run into once upon a time. Do this (this workaround worked for me). Go to the quest banner in your Navigation menu. Take on another quest inside the codex itself. After you complete a quest step, try and do the Mirage one again. If that doesn't work, I had a fellow streamer (part of my team for Blast Away the Game Review) who had to uninstall and reinstall and it fixed his issues.

However, before you go that extreme as to nuking the game from your PS4 and reinstalling, contact support as they may be able to force the quest step along or reset the step you are on.