Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

xbox to pc?

(XBOX)xDrMcNuggets

Question

5 answers to this question

Q: how many hours invested in xbox? Pretty sure you cannot use the same email. Xbox should be getting the "fixed" fortuna drop probably first week of Dec. To make a new character just for fortuna, I suspect there will be low level + high level stuff like Cetus, the high level stuff is probably going to be endgame content.

3 hours ago, (XB1)xDrMcNuggets said:

should i switch adn start over and how? can i use the same email?

Only you can answer the question of whether it is worth the effort of starting over, when switching platforms.

I originally played WF on PC, when it first became available on Steam. When the game came to Xbox, I checked it out at launch, but opted to not copy my PC account over at the time. Some friends got into WF on Xbox a year later, so I built up my account there to join them. When Plains dropped last year, I got back to playing more on PC again, and have since acquired a new gaming rig. I now have a MR25 Xbox account, and MR23 PC account, with well over 3,000 hrs between the two. That’s a lot of grinding, and I’m still working towards getting a bunch of things on PC.

So you have to decide for yourself, if you want re-grind every frame, every weapon, every mod, and all the endo needed to upgrade those mods. Not to mention the need to either buy, or trade for plat, to get slots. If you have friends playing on either platform, that can sway where you prefer to spend your time.

On the question of using the same email: Both my PC and Xbox accounts use the same email. Your Xbox WF account is tied directly to your gamertag, same with PSN WF accounts. So using the same email should not be an issue. If things have changed (my accounts are 4 and 5.5yrs old), then it’s easy enough to use an alternate email for PC play.

I play on PC/Xbox/PS4.  Each community is the same, but have some benefit/drawback.

PC - get content first, but have inflated cost of everything

PS4 - great community, wait time on content, but smaller pool of rare rivens/items being sold at decent prices

Xbox - visually the best imo (smoothness and fluidity of movement), with wait times on content.

At the end of the day the choice is yours to make though.

On 2018-11-07 at 10:41 AM, jiminatorx said:

Q: how many hours invested in xbox? Pretty sure you cannot use the same email. Xbox should be getting the "fixed" fortuna drop probably first week of Dec. To make a new character just for fortuna, I suspect there will be low level + high level stuff like Cetus, the high level stuff is probably going to be endgame content.

I spent like two months and like 60 bucks I beat the whole thing. My pc isn’t even running it now I try

On 2018-11-07 at 7:40 PM, VorticoseLine said:

I play on PC/Xbox/PS4.  Each community is the same, but have some benefit/drawback.

PC - get content first, but have inflated cost of everything

PS4 - great community, wait time on content, but smaller pool of rare rivens/items being sold at decent prices

Xbox - visually the best imo (smoothness and fluidity of movement), with wait times on content.

At the end of the day the choice is yours to make though.

I think imma stick with xbox