Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where In The Sphincter Of Hades Are Weapon Stats?

WeissKreuz

DE, you flat out lied to us about this. You told us you were working on weapon stats. A clear, accurate readout. No one gives a rats behind to read the defaut stats, many of which are wrong any way. The most infurating thing of all is I just searched the forums and can't find any of the treads in which you promised the weapon stats. That, is awesome. And it really, really bothers me.

[i should specify for clarity, real time stats, that change with your mod loadout.]

[On further reflection, It's angrier sounding than I intend, but, honestly, it's how I'm feeling about the issue. I wish I didn't.]

Edited by WeissKreuz

DE, you flat out lied to us about this. You told us you were working on weapon stats. A clear, accurate readout. No one gives a rats behind to read the defaut stats, many of which are wrong any way. The most infurating thing of all is I just searched the forums and can't find any of the treads in which you promised the weapon stats. That, is awesome. And it really, really bothers me.

You're just going to have to settle with Pwnatron's tables (currently outdated):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au6mBXle3cFtdHBYUzVJaDJfdkIzSEN1cUh5UlRvckE