Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pay To Win

GenDNA

I wish if the game is not pay to win just like Path Of Exile, The game have the best combat system and the best graphic and physic for F2P game, Half of the weapons is platinum, You just can become a founder and then buy the best weapon and the best class from the start, If they make there shop just like Guild Wars 2 and Path Of Exile that doesnt effect the gameplay nor your start gaming it will be the best, I just wish more people agree with me.

it's pay to get it now... :D BUT the reactors and catalysts are pretty cheap and can still be obtained in game. GW2 fores you to pay 60$ up front. There's the HUGE reason why everything else in the game is free (i have the gw2 too). I've spent 50$ on this game despite th fact that i'm in a 3rd world country >_> because it's an awsome game i would like to support.

The game gives you options. If you want to play til you get it, you can. If you're time is worth more than the platinum price tag on the items you want, then buy em. :D

I think thy can do convenint vs cosmetic for cash items because there is no PVP. :3

I think there should be mor slots though. For weapons and warframes, despite the 50 plat you get at th beginning.

This game is much more "pay to have it now rather than later" than "pay to win". Only a few consumables from the item shop are Platinum only from what I can see.

And no offense, but you're wrong on almost every point you tried to make, so you should probably play and learn more about the game before throwing out the "pay to win" argument on a non-competitive co-op game. Hell, you can't even buy the (subjective) "best weapon" because it's likely rank locked, which not even Platinum can bypass.

This game isn't pay to win. Now, to get some of these things for free instead of plat is a huge grind, especially warframes and I think they need to make warframes easier to get, but there's nothing pay to win about it. They do need to fix Orokin reactors/catalysts too, but there is nothing pay2win about the game.

The prices are exorbatant but it's not pay to win, neither is path of exile.

Other faults in your post: Loki is available from the start and Hek is rank-locked either way. Also the mindset that you should have access to the best things from the start, spoiled much?

Wish all you want, pray if you want to, neither is going to make any difference.

This game isn't pay to win. Now, to get some of these things for free instead of plat is a huge grind, especially warframes and I think they need to make warframes easier to get, but there's nothing pay to win about it. They do need to fix Orokin reactors/catalysts too, but there is nothing pay2win about the game.

Warframe parts should be alert mission rewards, there shouldn't be ?-less alerts anyway. Tieing them to specific bosses and locking good ones behind higher content will lead to dissatisfaction of having to re-level/buy more slots as the early ones become outclassed or becoming bored with having to play an unfavored playstyle.

Oh, and the biggest reason of discontent towards the whole items/drops... no trading, no meaningful way to reycle the unneccessary drops.

Edited by FirstToLast

Isn't pay to win, the game have coins to use, you can pick the plat. weapons with or without your credit card, some prices in the store explode your wallet, but it's possible, if the prices are more lower, the credit card will be out of use, it's sad to know if have a gamer with real money in the first levels, we want it or not, this'll take our nice experience at the gameplay and it becomes to be an stressful game room.

Isn't pay to win, the game have coins to use, you can pick the plat. weapons with or without your credit card, some prices in the store explode your wallet, but it's possible, if the prices are more lower, the credit card will be out of use, it's sad to know if have a gamer with real money in the first levels, we want it or not, this'll take our nice experience at the gameplay and it becomes to be an stressful game room.

What?