The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Screen freeze and missing loot

m0b1us1

So the first mission, I did not have any major problems. I didn't use my archwing because I had forgotten about it and did not unlock k-drive yet.

When I unlocked k-drive and started using it and archwing, everything started off ok. A few minutes later and my screen completely froze. Just the screen though. I could still attack, move, deal and take damage, my friends could see me move, and I could still type in chat and select choices if I hit escape. I couldn't even pull up my steam chat with shift + tab. It happened a few more times and then I stopped using k-drive and archwing. Haven't run into the problem sense.

Another bug that my friends and I are having is that some resources simply are ignored when picked up. These seem to typically be rare items that are found in loot crates like rotoblades and neural relays. Mining and fishing seem to work fine. So I will pick up a neural relay, but then it won't appear in my mission progress and I am not rewarded the item at all when I go back to fortuna.