The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

CTD during Vox Solaris (Rescue), unable to launch the game after that [SOLVED]

mahorych00

The problem is as follows: I completed the "Search the corpses" part and set course to the holding cells. I've started the countdown of unlocking the force barriers and noticed 2-3 Corpus Dropships and various drones coming my way. Then I turned my camera towards the holding cell to check if the room had any additional entry points, but then my game froze (combat sounds stopped immediately, music went out 5-6 seconds later), then I experienced the CTD. I filled the form to the tracking server and tried to restart the game. The launcher appears as normal, checks for updates and content, and after I click the "Play" button, game loading screen does not appear, and the program launches dead-black instead, with the loading symbol of the mouse cursor. It stays like that for 5-10 seconds and then crashes to desktop, opening another tracking form. The bug is recurring still.

WAR-2053106 (if needed)

Edited by mahorych00
Miswrite

Update: after restarting my PC I was greeted with wholesome update with the size of a Fomorian Battleship whopping 17GB!

This probably means, regarding my somewhat faulty Wi-Fi USB-receiver, that I can't play the game anymore, because in case of a sudden USB shutdown all downloaded data will be lost to Void, with no means to either pause or stop the process. Now this has gotten ridiculous.

Edited by mahorych00