Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Big Bad Trade Post

PookieNumnums

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

THEY MENTIONED TRADE IN THE LIVE STREAM OMG OMG OMG FREAK OUTTTT

ok now that i got it out of my system, NA-WEST Region chat actually agreed on some ideas, as a group, that we would like to see implemented.

As far as the MOD CONSIGNMENT SHOP that was talked about in previous live streams, we would like to see:

Players post mods in the shop, and can request any amount of platinum for their posted mod. (free market feel)

- Jokers and troll prices wont be taken seriously, and players can request what they feel their time is worth. for this to

be legit players are going to need to do some serious evaluation and accounting based on what DE is already askin

in terms of platinum for mods and cores in the market (i say cores because it takes lots of high rank cores to get

get mods to high rank, such as serration)

Purchase is first come first served. He with the cash gets the stash. (I just made that up in my head, it rhymes lol).

As far as IN GAME TRADE we would like to see that:

If players are given the ability to buy and sell between each other:

items should have set prices, for example, 1 credit per nanospore. 100k for an orokin cell.  1m for an orokin catalyst. 10m for an orokin reactor. again, just examples.

crafted items can not be traded

If players are not allowed to 'sell' items between then:

We would like to see a galactic delivery service option: A send button in our inventory that works by:

Clicking an item in your inventory (resource or bp only), click 'SEND' button, agree to Delivery Fee in credits

Delivery time of blueprints should be equal to their crafting time

Delivery fee of blueprints or weapon parts (fang prime blade, paris prime grip) should be equal to the crafting cost in credits

Blueprint and weapon parts delivery times should have the optional platinum rush delivery option and cost equal to the foundry's platinum rush costs devided by the number of parts required (so that if you were to send all parts, it would total the crafting rush cost)(rounded up to the next whole number)

Recipients do not need to be in a related clan or on the friends list

An extra tab for resources... you could call it resources... Region! Recruiting! Resources?

and lastly if you wanted to make it real fancy, you could make it a destination with a npc, and we'd have to rent mailboxes with credits so we could recieve items. and then we could pay him the credits to deliver it. i imagine it'd be a rogue corpus. they are the trade gods in the storyline right?

Edited by T4LCOMX