Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Used To Be Involved With The Trading Market In Tf2 Here?

Vilemyre

I recently unboxed this.

4kbTx.jpg

Wonder if anyone can help me come up with a price for it I've seen Really low (cancer tier) particle effects go for 1 -2 buds on this and since this is low but not cancer tier I was wondering how much I could probably trade it for?

I don't really want to ask at tf2 trading sites because I've noticed a lot of people trying to shark unusual hats from people.

If you know much about the whole silly currency thing in that game feel free to give suggestions. And if I should keep it or not.

Hm... It IS robot hat, but a low tier robot hat, and the effect is cancerous, might be slightly less so because it's "themed" (robots breaking down, make smoke, etc) AND it's lvl 42 So, I'd say personally 30 keys TOPS, but expect more like 25ish imo. (also, toss it up on tf2outpost.com, people will leave offers, and you can kinda gauge how much it's worth)

Hm... It IS robot hat, but a low tier robot hat, and the effect is cancerous, might be slightly less so because it's "themed" (robots breaking down, make smoke, etc) AND it's lvl 42 So, I'd say personally 30 keys TOPS, but expect more like 25ish imo. (also, toss it up on tf2outpost.com, people will leave offers, and you can kinda gauge how much it's worth)

Seems outpost is being dumb and won't load my tf2 inventory.

Seems outpost is being dumb and won't load my tf2 inventory.

hm, tried clearing your cache? Or logging in and out? (also, outpost does have problems sometimes, so give it a bit.) (also, it is working for me.)

Some minor tips for your trade:

Describe it (100% clean, incredibly short history, level 42, semi themed)

Short descriptions are generally better imo

If you're willing to trade for another unusual, state what hats/effects you like

Oh, and if someone wants to pay via paypal, use a middleman, and if they say they have rep, first check their steam profile on steamrep.com (has all sorts of marked scammers, and people who are trusted middlemen), if they give you a rep link, generally ignore, (or check to make sure it's real (i.e. not spelled incorrectly, like steamcommuniry.com, or some variation on it) and not some fake site), and any "rep" on a person profile, is generally worthless (people saying +rep is what I'm talking about) because of how easily it's faked.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1