The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Several Fortuna Bugs

Mohammad_98

this is a list of the Bugs and low performance I experienced in Fortuna in the 2 hours I played in it

just a little info: I don't have the best Laptop out there but mine can still run warframe on a solid 60 fps in 720p resolution and a medium graphic quality

- once I step out into the open world map of Fortuna (Vallis if I remembered it's name correct) my fps drops from 60fps to an avg of 35fps

- If got teamed with another party for a bounty than the the vote for the bounty appear on my screen for some reason and just stay there, even though we are already out doing the bounty and we never did any vote to begin with

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mCMTq3XHOSrlkZ22msgVg_lmedZDv5Wy/view?usp=sharing

- The Businesses character quality appears so low that I can see the pixels, it's only Biz that looks this way, any other character in Fortuna seems to have a good character quality 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/124cYCdG1Az-ccJhyAKjI9PGbx_XxilLh/view?usp=sharing

- one time when I finished a bounty in Villas I was force back to Fortuna for some reason, it kinda beats the whole point of being able to do bounties outside 😕

- when I get the credit loot objective in bounties there is lag a that won't count the credits for the objective, even though I'm 100% sure I'm getting credits. It already happened to me 3 time with a squad

- when I do bounties and I get the extractors objective and I have to do 5 extractors, the extractors info will fill the screen that it'll drop all the way down to the text chat, this isn't really a lag or low performance but I'm telling you this to know that it does happen to players with low resolution settings, kinda wish you can do something about it

truthfully speaking I decided not to play anymore Fortuna until a hotfix comes out.

Edited by Mohammad_98