The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Fortuna update is crashing on loading screen

graphmusky

2 hours ago, Anzereke said:

Mine as well, three times in a row.

Game loads up fine, but every time I try to go to Fortuna it hangs on the loading screen so badly that I have to shut down to get it to close.

so, have you found any solution for this ?? 

#*!%ing game does crash not only when trying to load fortuna but any mission, does not matter if is alone or live, resolution, cache, video setting have noting to do, if anything this is the first time i trimmed my cache like the game adviced, if something I also presented the loader @crash bug@ the one where the loading screen @crash@ but for some reason it keeps running the program in the background, but after the trimmed cache i changed one bug for another....
Ill try redownload the game and try to report back if i can find this again between the millions of google results from "warframe crash", but i bet it will not work the last time i had this issue i had to do this and did not work the only thing that worked was to stop playing this S#&$ until a couple of patches later and S#&$ started working again, meanwhile my hard earned shekels went elsewhere... 

12 hours ago, SimonSeal said:

Okay so this is gonna hurt but turn off DX11 and DX10 in the launcher. Your game might run like a snail but that's the only way I found to fix it. Hopefully DE does something.

I've already tried that but it's still not working.

Edited by graphmusky