The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Aim Sensitivity resets to default after operator, kdrive, or Archwing

LauraBorealis

My Clan noticed this on Plains of Eidolon, but it was not as consistant as it is on Vallis. If we are wondering Vallis, and use one of the three mode functions mentioned in the title; Operator, K-Drive, or Archwing, when you "disengage" from one of these modes back to your standard warframe fighting mode. The Aim sensitivity will suddenly become extremely high. We cannot fix this in the options menu. The only resolution we have found is to jump back and forth between operator mode until the sensitivty returns to normal. Using a Mouse and Keyboard. Good FPS (50-60), no lagging or graphics errors at all. Just insane sudden high sensitivity. Which as you can imagine makes fights a bit more chaotic. :clem:  This only seems to happen on the open world maps, not any of the standard starmap missions. Remember how the Archwing has insanlely high sensitivity as default? well it's like your Warframe suddenly has the Archwing default sensitivity. I play with my sensitivity around 7 for Warframe and 13 for Arch, and this glitch puts it at a feel of 50 or 60.... :shocked: I don't know how to attach pictures...