Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shoulder part of most operator hoods missing completely

Balbersky

One of the most common complaints about the first implementation of the operator cosmetics mesh rework was that the chest piece and the shoulder portion of the hoods were fused together, limiting customization. This has been solved! Sort of. Turns out the shoulder part has been completely removed from a lot of the hoods (notable exceptions include the varida hood and a few others). As an example, here's how this change affects the Manduka hood:

FNgmzbb.jpg

Before the rework, it meshed perfectly with the Kopra suit, you can barely tell they are part of different sets. Now? It looks like it has been awkwardly pasted over the suit. I assume the reason for this removal is that otherwise the shoulder part of the hood would not play well with the new details added to the suits and arms. I've more or less resigned myself to the fact that it would not be feasible to go back to the previous model and this is how things are going to be from now on, but I'm not exactly thrilled about it. Hopefully we will get lots of new operator fashion that make the rework worth it, but so far I'm not seeing it.