Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Dread Mirror and Controller Bug

Rammone-X

On 2018-11-12 at 1:34 PM, WARmaro said:

same thing  is happening to me. i cannot use the charge function of her 1 on controller. i havent found a fix for it yet either

I've found that this happens in conjunction with the "Use Ablities on Selection" menu option turned Off. If this setting is on, one is able to charge Dread Mirror. It is most definitely a bug with controller.

Sadly, I play with this setting off, and can't play Warframe effectively if this setting is on. I really want to play Garuda, and nothing else at this point, so I've pretty much not been playing Warframe since this bug - which was since the update a week ago.

1 hour ago, Rammone-X said:

I've found that this happens in conjunction with the "Use Ablities on Selection" menu option turned Off. If this setting is on, one is able to charge Dread Mirror. It is most definitely a bug with controller.

Sadly, I play with this setting off, and can't play Warframe effectively if this setting is on. I really want to play Garuda, and nothing else at this point, so I've pretty much not been playing Warframe since this bug - which was since the update a week ago.

i just pray we get a fix for this before the update goes live on consoles. sometimes it seems like they forget about the contoller users on pc, right now i am using the ability menu as much as i dont want to, to charge dread mirror