Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunting with a Squad and screen blacks out

Mazerkai

When I am hunting with a squad, even one other person, once the animal is caught some of the squad members screens go black although audio is still continued. In order for anyone to get out of it we have to restart the game. This has happened 2 times for me and once for another squad member.

Has happened to me on several occations too, seem to especially happen if you try to extract too many animals too fast, if you aren't the host it can be fixed be the host leaving the party, to force a host migration, if you are the host, the only thing you can do is have the other extract for you so you get the rewards, and then force close the game

This happened for my friend yesterday as well. We did some tests with the issue.

The first time he experienced the black-screen, we thought we may have both clicked on the animal at the same time to retrieve it. I was the host and I got the pick-up screen. He had to force close the game to get out of the black screen, and I noticed the animal did not get "launched away" and remained hovering at its location.

The second time, we had him pick up the animal, and again his game went to black-screen rather than the reward/capture. He had to force-close, and again I had the critter left hovering in one spot.

The third time, I picked up the animal, and it still forced him into a black screen. We didn't have the chance to test it with him as the host to see if it would black-screen me, but he did confirm he was able to successfully capture critters on his own while solo without the black screen.