The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Join A Failed Mission, Can't Leave.

Kontonno

I joined a defense mission on Jupiter (Callisto) 8AM MTN and the match had already been completed. The moment I came into the game and before the cinematic played, I was met with a "Mission Failure" screen and I was trapped within the initial starting room; The door wouldn't open.

I waited about fifteen minutes and then tried to join again but landed up finding the situation had repeated and there were a few other players with me. Players are able to join and it's trapping them.

I also noticed that it's giving a free 7,700 credits and adding a "quit mission/disconnect" to records

yeah i can confirm this, can't leave once you've joined unless your the second person to be in there at the same time. however I didn't know about the free credits part. they might wanna hop on this quickly before people who don't care about their "quit mission" record start farming the heck out of this place for creds.

yeah i can confirm this, can't leave once you've joined unless your the second person to be in there at the same time. however I didn't know about the free credits part. they might wanna hop on this quickly before people who don't care about their "quit mission" record start farming the heck out of this place for creds.

The free creds are nice but the only way to leave the match is to quit and that stains your completion rate. Besides, credits aren't hard to come by.

Stalker-1.png
*Puts rapeface on and smiles*

Edited by Kontonno

The free creds are nice but the only way to leave the match is to quit and that stains your completion rate. Besides, credits aren't hard to come by.

I've really never cared about anyone's completion rate nor have a cared about my own, but if I lacked that "I don't like to cheat" moral I would probably be getting those creds my self too. Also for some it isn't all that easy to get credits, maybe for you it is but I have to run the 5k credit alerts on occasion just to get by if i can't get a void key or someone with a void key. As obsessive as I am about getting all the warframes and weapons in the game my credits tend to go fast.

I've really never cared about anyone's completion rate nor have a cared about my own, but if I lacked that "I don't like to cheat" moral I would probably be getting those creds my self too. Also for some it isn't all that easy to get credits, maybe for you it is but I have to run the 5k credit alerts on occasion just to get by if i can't get a void key or someone with a void key. As obsessive as I am about getting all the warframes and weapons in the game my credits tend to go fast.

The glitch was very short lived and I'm certainly not judging if that's how you would like to play. People exploiting bugs for gain in gaming is as old as pixels.