Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crash to desktop while entering Orb Vallis

BriarLaCroix

Hey! Its my first forum post so hopefully I'm putting it in the correct location

I have a bug when im trying to enter Orb Vallis the warframe client crashes to desktop and takes me to the Hardware Failure Detected page. This is the only spot in the game where I have this issue. PoE is fine as well as everywhere else. It's frustrating because I cant do arbitrations now because Vallis counts as a new node on the star chart. I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue or if its something that people are aware of at all. Thank you guys so much! 

Im running an AMD Ryzen 5 and a GTX 770.

Having the same issue here. 
Sometime I can play for like an hour perfectly fine before the game freezes and crashes to desktop and sometimes it send me to the website for video memory. 
Other times, like today, I enter orb valis and after a minute or so the game already crashes. I've tried optimizing, verify cashe, updated drives, clean re-install, basically everything I can imagine causing this to happen.

Specs:
Gforce GTX 1060
Intel i5
Windows 10 64-Bit 

Having same issue as well, only difference is that my pc crashes everytime I try to get to elevator to orb vallis. After two npcs I talk I cant finish the quest as I cant enter Valis for the first time. Havent found any solutions and they do nothing about it.

3 hours ago, DurshLee said:

Having same issue as well, only difference is that my pc crashes every time I try to get to elevator to orb vallis. After two npcs I talk I cant finish the quest as I cant enter Valis for the first time. Havent found any solutions and they do nothing about it.

Thats my exact issue. Once i pick up the quest and go to the door that takes you to Orb Vallis i crash the moment it gets done loading. Sometimes im lucky and I get to shoot my gun once or twice but its nothing but crashes. Happy to know im not the only one

fortuna hitches relatively frequently for me. but getting into orb vallis is hell; the elevator will cause WF to not respond and entering orb vallis causes my GPU to hit +95% for about a minute before it CTDs out of the blue, not even leaving me a crash report. i run on low exclusively because i'm not fussed about graphics, i want that sweet FPS but even on low i can't play orb vallis.

specs --

windows 10 home 64-bit (build 17134)
intel(r) core(tm) i5-4460 cpu @ 3.20 ghz (4cpu)
nvidia geforce gtx 750ti 2gb
8gb ram

On 2018-11-13 at 4:04 PM, debonairdead said:

fortuna hitches relatively frequently for me. but getting into orb vallis is hell; the elevator will cause WF to not respond and entering orb vallis causes my GPU to hit +95% for about a minute before it CTDs out of the blue, not even leaving me a crash report. i run on low exclusively because i'm not fussed about graphics, i want that sweet FPS but even on low i can't play orb vallis.

specs --

windows 10 home 64-bit (build 17134)
intel(r) core(tm) i5-4460 cpu @ 3.20 ghz (4cpu)
nvidia geforce gtx 750ti 2gb
8gb ram

Yeah man even on low i dont experience any different results 😕 its super frustrating but hopefully something will happen soon!