Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9.8 Sounds... Hnnnngh!

Stinker

I'm all down for new things being implemented and such, but come on! I wake up this morning to find I have over a 500MB patch to download when some of us are on limited data plans with our ISP's. Isn't their a way we can get small patches over the course of the month instead of 1 monster "Patch"? This way it's much easier to monitor if were going to go over our data plan for the current month or the following month.

I'm all down for new things being implemented and such, but come on! I wake up this morning to find I have over a 500MB patch to download when some of us are on limited data plans with our ISP's. Isn't their a way we can get small patches over the course of the month instead of 1 monster "Patch"? This way it's much easier to monitor if were going to go over our data plan for the current month or the following month.

This shocked me a bit also. I thought I was downloading Warframe again lol

You might want to bring this up somewhere other than audio feedback, since no one who will be able to help with your issue will read your post... but I think if a feature or content or bugfix is ready they put it in the game, there's a patch every week or two so if a lot of new stuff is added they either have to delay some of the content and to spread it out in a pre-loaded fashion or just dump it all on you at once.

Sorry for being offtopic... I still need to adjust to the new sounds because they're mixed differently... kind of weird to get used to after months of playing but from what I gather they're getting nicer.

Edited by VegetableBasket