Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Base captures not completing.

Mammary

Hello! I the wooooooooooooooondrous bringer of bust have run into an issue. 

For you see as I try to capture a base (any base.) There is a 3/4th's chance that instead of capturing said base when the timer runs out I will simply be met with a "Defend the system" message devoid of an objective. Leaving me unable the capture the base.
   Occasionally I will be told to kill the remaining enemies only to have them run hundreds of meters away for no reason (Yes I have stalked them to see how far they go.) If I try to follow them that will count as abandoning the zone and thus I will fail. Or the number of marked enemies will be smaller than the counter asks for thus I cannot complete the capture.

How ever am I suppose to spread the glorious message of proper cup size measurement to these backwater savages if I am unable to establish a foothold for my campaign of Holy [D̴̤̞̭̻̼Ơ̡̘̗̝̘̖̼̟͉M̬̮͔̩̫̰̲I̸͈̠̺̫̪͕̞̯͝N͎̪͉̺̫̙̪̠͘͟͠A̩͈̬͖͓̠͘T̯͘I̦̯̩͔O͉͚̱̤̺͚Ń̼̣͍ ̥̱̙̜͈͕̹͠͠ͅA͔͉̖̺̘̱͇̩N̸̙̲̻̫̤̭͜͡D҉̤͍̘̟̙̦̕ ̨͚̠̘̤̹͘M̦͙͇̯̪̹U̢̥̰̣̜̞̘̠̩͢R̶̸̵̝͙D̛͎̹̦E̦̖̳̼̯̬R̬͎͉͍͡] Love. I would be ever so grateful to know that this problem has been acknowledged.

Edited by Mammary