Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

9.8 Trinity Opinions

icosta27

I guess his problem in the fact that you can't just throw full hand of power mods and call it a day now.

Yup, so many cry babies it's sad. DE is making the game harder, because of so many complaints of being easy. Now that we have to put effort into staying alive and keeping energy topped off.. everyone is once again crying. I on the other hand see the huge benefit from every skill changed in this patch, and can see exactly where DE is taking this even with item drops and the new Necro coming out and I gta say...bravo.

Just solo'd a level 63 infested mobile defense in a level 12 Trinity.. Sorry to sound like an &#! but l2p before dissing the frame itself.

If you actually read what I said as opposed to trying to be a #$&(% you'd realize that litereally any amount of damage taken while link is on (how it is now) would make it worse than 0 damage taken (how it was), which is the sentiment that I was referring to.  

As for allegations that I am unaware how to play, or am bad at doing so, I fail to see how that is relevant to the very fact that Trinity is no longer invincible in situations where she used to be.

Think before you speak/hit "post".

Yup, so many cry babies it's sad. DE is making the game harder, because of so many complaints of being easy. Now that we have to put effort into staying alive and keeping energy topped off.. everyone is once again crying. I on the other hand see the huge benefit from every skill changed in this patch, and can see exactly where DE is taking this even with item drops and the new Necro coming out and I gta say...bravo.

Get over yourself.

I made no complaints.  I simply stated a fact about how the skill functions with respect to how it used to function.  Most people used Trinity as an easy way to be invincible through a boss fight, that is what OP implied and what I assumed from the way he phrased his question.  My answer to him was a response on the idea that if you make less of an effort to not die while playing trinity than you do as another frame, you will most certainly not be able to kill the Raptor.  That being said, Raptor is best fought with Frost, so the point is moot anyhow.

Edited by MeteorKing

If you actually read what I said as opposed to trying to be a #$&(% you'd realize that litereally any amount of damage taken while link is on (how it is now) would make it worse than 0 damage taken (how it was), which is the sentiment that I was referring to.  

As for allegations that I am unaware how to play, or am bad at doing so, I fail to see how that is relevant to the very fact that Trinity is no longer invincible in situations where she used to be.

Oh god now you need to a tactic to play with trinity no more deadbrain link oh god WHAT TERRIBLE CURSE

Get over yourself.

I made no complaints.  I simply stated a fact about how the skill functions with respect to how it used to function.  Most people used Trinity as an easy way to be invincible through a boss fight, that is what OP implied and what I assumed from the way he phrased his question.  My answer to him was a response on the idea that if you make less of an effort to not die while playing trinity than you do as another frame, you will most certainly not be able to kill the Raptor.  That being said, Raptor is best fought with Frost, so the point is moot anyhow.

Lmao thanks for the bump on 2 back to back meaningless posts. The motivation was there to win, but fail seemed to have ruined that completely. See, based on your initial comment you stated to the previous poster that "No,  Link is a significant reduction in damage, but nowhere near as good as it was" True statement on the reduction. Fail statement on the "no". Thus, my response stating that you should learn to play the character more efficiently to be able to solo raptor in just a Trinity holds true completely. So I would just hold your breath on the next post and call it a day =) peace

Oh god now you need to a tactic to play with trinity no more deadbrain link oh god WHAT TERRIBLE CURSE

I'm very unsure of why me simply saying "no you can't stand and eat rockets all day long anymore" means I'm complaining about the change.  The change, much like the Overheat and Bastille changes, makes sense and is better for the longevity of the game.

Get off my back.

Lmao thanks for the bump on 2 back to back meaningless posts. The motivation was there to win, but fail seemed to have ruined that completely. See, based on your initial comment you stated to the previous poster that "No,  Link is a significant reduction in damage, but nowhere near as good as it was" True statement on the reduction. Fail statement on the "no". Thus, my response stating that you should learn to play the character more efficiently to be able to solo raptor in just a Trinity holds true completely. So I would just hold your breath on the next post and call it a day =) peace

Explain to me how it is now a stronger skill than it was beforehand.  I agree with the change, but it is not a more powerful skill.  Being invincible is literally as good as it gets.  Anything less than that is inherently not as good.  Is Trinity in a better place?  Yes.  Is Trinity as powerful as she was before as far as sustainability?  No.

Explain to me how it is now a stronger skill than it was beforehand. I agree with the change, but it is not a more powerful skill. Being invincible is literally as good as it gets. Anything less than that is inherently not as good. Is Trinity in a better place? Yes. Is Trinity as powerful as she was before as far as sustainability? No.

Since your replies keep consistently getting lower on the IQ scale, this will be my last one to you. Just like you stated to me earlier.. Think before you post. My rule? Read before you post. Where did I say that it was better than the old one? No where, that's right =) nuff said here Edited by icosta27

Since your replies keep consistently getting lower on the IQ scale, this will be my last one to you. Just like you stated to me earlier.. Think before you post. My rule? Read before you post. Where did I say that it was better than the old one? No where, that's right =) nuff said here

I said it was worse and your response was that I was a crybaby and needed to l2p.  If you agree with me, why are you seemingly trying to refute my statement?

If you agree with me, then you agree that the skill is now less powerful than it was.

If you disagree with me, then you do not agree that the skill, in it's current state, is less powerful than it was before 9.8.

Edited by MeteorKing

I never said your post wasn't clear, I also clarified that you were in fact correct, I said you were not correct on the "no" for soloing raptor with trinity.. and all the subsequent fail posts that followed. Calm your %$# lol 

(and please lock this thread, all that was needed is first post thx)