The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Just god-awful optimization

NeoG3nesis

Honestly, I want to say I like the update as it brings a lot of new things, yet the optimazation and general performance issues are just so overwhelming they ruin the entire experience to such a point that it is unplayable. Matchmaking: Stuck in an elevator for 5 damn minutes and then getting DC'd at the end of every damn bounty losing all progress and getting sent back to fortuna. Frame rate drops to below 20 fps whenever enemies get near and even sometimes when exploring. UI sometimes just glitches out and can't read anything and then there is the "voting on mission" that stays on the entire damn bounty. Honestly, I feel that the content is there, and it can be good, but my overall experience with it has been so sour that I avoid it alltogether. So many bugs and crashes and just poor optimization that I feel DE rushed this to satisfy players' demand for content and didn't actually test it out.

I agree, i've had so many issues with this update lately, it's been bugging out like you've mentioned too, overlays not working, MASSIVE frame drops and stutters that really shouldn't be happening as far as my specs are concerned.

During missions and bounties i've actually died due to a random frame drop or stutter than renders me unable to actually move and that REALLY throws off how well you can even fight.

I've had to end task Warframe almost every. single. time. after this update has dropped, it will black screen at times and not respond if it's eating too much.

I rarely say this but since this update dropped it feels like the game has suffered drastically in performance, not just in Fortuna but all across the board at times.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Latiac:

I agree, i've had so many issues with this update lately, it's been bugging out like you've mentioned too, overlays not working, MASSIVE frame drops and stutters that really shouldn't be happening as far as my specs are concerned.

During missions and bounties i've actually died due to a random frame drop or stutter than renders me unable to actually move and that REALLY throws off how well you can even fight.

I've had to end task Warframe almost every. single. time. after this update has dropped, it will black screen at times and not respond if it's eating too much.

I rarely say this but since this update dropped it feels like the game has suffered drastically in performance, not just in Fortuna but all across the board at times.

somewhat agree although for me its more limited to some areas, 1 especially where my GPU boosts up for no real reason. FPS are stable but fans at ~70% power are just so loud its difficult to play with that noise in that area. totally breaks the awesome sound work on orb vallis. also theres 0 reason for that behaviour. i dont want to describe it as a whole again but since its probably optimisation related and since someone else might have the same issue:

clickme

thats a small link to the thread i made for that issue. hopefully im not alone but maybe its related to the general optimisation, dont know. any case i hope it gets fixed alongside the optimisation as a whole.