Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Duplicate Mods

PaperAlien

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.
  • Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!

Does this mean that mods will always be able to be shared between weapons, or is this some temporary feature? What's "not likely to be possible in the future"?

The sharing of the maxed mod for the Sentinel weapon as well as your own is not intended to be permanent.

That is an interesting way to put it. Does this mean sharing mods for things within the same slot (IE: Between different warframes and between different primary weapons) is going to be permanent? Please let us know, and better yet, make an official clarification about this issue. I'd like to know before I start fusing my mods again.

Thank you.

The sharing of the maxed mod for the Sentinel weapon as well as your own is not intended to be permanent.

AWESOME.

Knew i shouldn't've fused my low rank mods on the 10 other frames I was using occasionally into 1 bigger mod I was keeping on a main frame.................................... Fuuucking knew it..