Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggeastions

vonklous

(top of the list) 1. Finish weapon stats: The most annoying thing right now that I have found is that all blueprints and or weapons currently availible do not show the stats ( ie...dmg,rate acc), they only say (statistics unavailible) and twice now I have built something through the foundry only to find that it is trash compared to what I already have, personally I will not build anything else and waste materials and credits anymore until this is fixed, so that I am not wasteing my hard earned cash and materials on vendor trash items.

2. Player stats: like weapon stats after and before mod installation or removal.

3. Trade system: ability for people to trade mods or blueprints, (note: do not want to see a selling market though, where you can sell mods, in my opinion after many mmo's with markets the prices get so out of hand that still no one can afford them.)

4. Founders day: once a month have a day for Founders only where everything in market is 20 percent discounted, this will also promote more Founder pack sales.

5. Warframe Rank Boost:slightly increase the Warframe Rank ability max from Rank 30 to 40 to allow players to be able to unlock all there warframes potintial for a better feel of what changes may be needed to improve the fight against a maxed out Warframe.

6. More weapondry: I know that these are already in the works but these are just a few suggestions( a corpus style rifle and pistol that shoot energy bolts, a machine pistol like an uzi, a bow or crossbow, clubs or maybe even dynamite , grenades or monkey bomb.

7. Warframe Modifier: the ability to change some things on the warframe (apperance items) in order for the player to be able to give it a more unique look, these items can even be made for purchase so that the player has to unlock the item before it can be used kind of like the helmets but with no stat increases, just looks and purchase with credits or plat.

Edited by vonklous

I agree with most of the point.

I disagree really with the 5. If we can unlock all or near all node, what will be the customization in that? Were gona be all the same at max rank, and its just bullS#&$.

I agree with 6 for lazer/energy weapon, but not with explosive like weapon. There no sense of using it when you got power to do so and also Ninja style mouvement. What we need in game is mobility, not just throw a explosive to a place and all done.