Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Through My Girlfriend's Eyes

GIMO

So my girlfriend became curious about this game since I had been playing this longer than any other game she's seen me play.  As I showed her a few things she made some really... innocent comments that I wanted to share.

Excalibur: "He was the first one of all of them? So he's the original unicorn?"

Volt: "Look at his $&*^..."

Mag: "Baby, look at her face... (she doesn't have a face). But look you can see it! (no, that's just a weird blob of energy).  But baby how does she run around if she can't see? (none of them have faces though.. so I don't know). Baby. (okay  ;_;)

Rhino: "He looks cool. (yeah?) Yeah, like he's about to kick someone's &#!."

Trinity: "I like how he looks but I don't like his colors. (Trin is a she). Oh... I guess I should have known from her vagina. (.....where..?) Look! She's got a little thong!"

Frost: "He looks frosty... OH! Do you see his little baby tie???"

Ember: "She needs a bra... and she's pear shaped. (Baby, it's just the cosmetic that makes her thighs look bigger) Wait, I like her mohawk."

Ash: "BABY, WHY IS HE CASTRATED???"

Nyx: "Look at her thong too! What is going on here?? But her hair looks cool though. (That's not hair, it's like her unicorn horn.. sort of). Baby, it's hair."

Loki: "He looks normal. (Really???) He's the most normal looking one there."

Banshee: "She looks like a nun... (...fair enough)."

Sayrn: "She's the one I like right? (Yeah, that's the one you were playing earlier).  I do like her, she looks like a unicorn with boobs sewn on."

Vauban: "He's fat with a little dingy... he's trying to over compensate with those lights he has."

Nova: "She's the creepiest one... she looks like a pregnant alien, would you want that in your room at night?"

Necro: "Baby, it's the grim reaper! (Well... that's good i guess, since his whole theme is necromancy).  But what does he eat?? He's all skin and bone. (I don't think they eat actually.. but.. uh... damn it, lore...)."

Grineer: "They look like evil turtles."

Corpus: "Baby, why do they put those bags on their head? (That's to protect them). From each other? Are they really that ugly?"

Infested runners: "He looks like Jar Jar from Star Wars! (They're just as annoying too...)"

Infested Ancient: "Could you imagine getting oral from that..?"

Edit: Starting now, write in the comments what you would like me to show her (preferably Warframe related) and I'll record her response here!  IF she agrees to do this, I'll update this once a week or so with her responses. :D

Stalker:  "F**k him. (Why? He's like an evil original unicorn!).  Exactly, f**k him.  He lost his horn.  He's not cool anymore."

Moa's:   "What are those? (They're Moas... the guys with the bags on their head make them).  They look like T-Rex's (Oh yeah they do). *distant Moa scream* Where is he??? o.o (You sound like you're being hunted xD)  They're scary! They're like squawking tripods!"

Edited by GIMO