Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda skill not usable

greiff

AFTER using Garuda's skill (sometimes her 1, sometimes her 4) all her abilities get stuck (shown skill in use, including her Talon) so you cant use any of her skill.

Unstuck doesnt work, and if that happen the only thing you can do is use your primary or secondary, or jump off into an edge/water/hole to get respawn.

Also you cant call out your operator either.....

Its been couple of days, and i wonder if anyone else have the same issue?

@DiamondCheese Its to do with a Desync nothing to do with the game files itself..

It happens with alot of frames not just Garuda ;). if you become slightly desynced with the host as you are doing some abilities you will be locked out of abilities since the game still thinks you are in the middle of one (hasnt received acknowledge the ability is complete)

ok might very well be placebo but i play mostly solo and it happened in solo games as well as group. to be clear it happened 100% of the time in all games i played with zephyr and it vanished as soon as i hit the verify option so for me at least i think it was more than desync to host. idk, but it sure looks like it was software related to me given that it (so far) has not happened a single time since i hit the verify button and thats the only change i made

old ...... my i-5 2500k is not old, just special 😉 

tho im starting to think that maybe im not the typical case as most people seem to be able to fix it by jumping of a cliff or dying that never fixed it for me and i had it 100% of games, people in general seem to have it happen half the time or less

edit: but since we aint sure, no harm in hitting the button and see if it makes a difference right?

Edited by DiamondCheese