Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ninja Moves And The Map

_Rue_

I've really been exited with the addition of more ninja moves, but aside from dodging (and looking cool), why are they there?

I hope that in the future, mastering ninja moves will allow you to go through th map with more ease. I'm not asking each and every move to deal damage, rather, the moves should allow you an alternative AND faster way of doing things.

One example would be getting up to another floor. Some rooms have 2 floor levels. If you have a bos on the lower level (maybe 2) you can do some masterable (by the player not via skill exp or rank) skill that can allow you to use the rate to reach the higher level instead of using th stairs or a lift (in asteriod missions).

Long allways can also be an opportunity. If a ninja move exists that will allow you to move through the walled/wall-less corridors/paths quickly (VS sprinting).

Corners can also benefit from a quick corner-turn attack move that will allow you to tak corners at the blink of an eye and attak from an unexpctd angle, maybe the wall or... even the ceiling.

In th future maybe maps have intentionally broken/sabotaged elevators which would require players to either master an awsome wall-bounding/jumping (from one wall to another) ninja move or to just look for another elevator (which is a bit farther). Maybe, some enemies can allso eventually appear, which would require another ninja move for attacking while jumping/sprinting from wall to wall.

These things would be a great thing to work on while grinding and once you have them mastered, it'll inspire people to try and master them too. :D

I think some elevated areas could be reached via wallruning but require chaining to do so. The new map feature some hidden areas that are accessible with wallruning.

However, combat-wise, wallruning seems to take Corpus and Grineer by surprise better than regular sprint-slide combo.