Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Bounties Clear all enemies remaining can't be finished

(PSN)CollinSask

During any bounty parts that require you to clear all enemies remaining it can get stuck even after you've killed all the highlighted enemies. Not only did I clear out all the highlighted enemies, but I also killed all watchtower enemies, every single ghoul nest enemy, all roaming enemies, anything that happened to be in the air, and all animals none of which made me able to complete the objective so I was forced to abandon objective. None of the weapons i used rag-doll enemies all I was using was Volt Prime, Rubico Prime, and a Guandao. It does not happen frequently but it has happened 3 times now and is very frustrating farming unvaulted relics with this happening. 

Going along with this. Had this happen 3/3 times for the specific bounty type. I think it's called " Sabotage the Grineer." The beacon highlights an area in yellow. Once there, you kill like 2 enemies and then lotus spawns a red zone somewhere else where you're supposed to continued killing enemies. Except when you get to that next red area, there's no enemies, and lotus immediately spawns in another red zone. Lotus continues to spawn red zones every 5 seconds, each of which have no enemies. The timer ticks down, and  we end up failing the bounty, because there were no enemies to kill, even though there are about 100 overlapping red zones. This occurred on the PS4 version of warframe.

Edited by (PS4)seanchanite