The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cannot Join My Own Server...lol?

Bennick

So I start a private server, then back out of it (just a reflex I have when looking at the alerts) and try to start up another. I got an error message saying the server I was trying to join was unavailable. Then, I was frozen on a zoomed in view of one of the planets, with the normal server control buttons at the bottom (back, zoom out, etc.). This is where it gets to be a hybrid problem with a UI bug. I couldn't do anything to get out of this view. hitting the arsenal button wouldn't bring me to look at my warframe. I tried logging out and back in, but while I was logged out, the server control buttons were still there. I hit enter to log back in, the waiting symbol appeared, but it refused to bring me to the main menu. That was a doozy...

I found one way to prevent the issue for now. Strangely enough, instead of "joining your own server," go into your foundry. Wait until everything appears. After that, THEN try to start a server. It's worked consistently for me. Seems like it's some kind of server lag.