Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frozen screen in-game

AquariusAce

hey,

I have been running into a problem when i played "plains of eidolon" and "orb vallis". I can barely  play 1 successful mission of half way through the mission my screen get stuck and i'm cann't do anything to continue the mission because it's stuck. The screen is frozen for more the 30 sec and i only hear the game killing my character in-game. I have tried restarting and reinstalling the game but i keep running into the same problem over and over again in these two area.

I don't know what i need to do to fix the problem at my end or if it is a problem of the game itself. But it's staring to get annoying because i do want to progress in these to area. I don't know if it's a bug of if it's something to do with my pc. 

Can anyone please help me resolve this problem.

Thank you very much,

13 hours ago, AquariusAce said:

hey,

I have been running into a problem when i played "plains of eidolon" and "orb vallis". I can barely  play 1 successful mission of half way through the mission my screen get stuck and i'm cann't do anything to continue the mission because it's stuck. The screen is frozen for more the 30 sec and i only hear the game killing my character in-game. I have tried restarting and reinstalling the game but i keep running into the same problem over and over again in these two area.

I don't know what i need to do to fix the problem at my end or if it is a problem of the game itself. But it's staring to get annoying because i do want to progress in these to area. I don't know if it's a bug of if it's something to do with my pc. 

Can anyone please help me resolve this problem.

Thank you very much,

What are your computer specs?

Just now, AquariusAce said:

i have

an intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4010U CPU @ 1.70GHZ x4

an intel HD graphics family 1GBRAM

12gb DDR 3 RAM

500 GB Harddrive

Windows 10 home 64bit OS

That is a fairly low spec machine, an i3 isn't really designed for gaming and that clock speed is pretty much below the minimum needed to run unfortunately. An Intel HD graphics chip is also very low powered so I'm not really surprised PoE and Orb Vallis don't run well. Both take a bit more power that other areas of Warframe.

i have played online and offline open world games with much higher requirements and never ran into this type problem before and PoE was working fine before the fortuna update.

i guess i just have to wait and see what will happend in the next hotfix. maybe if i'm lucky there a fix in there for my situation.