The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Controller Command Bug

(PSN)Ishimura_Elite

This is the second time this has happened to me, so I know for sure now it's a bug in the game. Sometimes the game will just break and not know how controllers work. I'll press L2 and it'll cause me to walk to the right. It happens both in and out of missions and the only way to fix it is to kill the game and start it up again. This doesn't happen with anything else and rebooting the game solves it, so I know it's the game itself and not my controller. I've looked everywhere online and haven't found anyone talking about this bug, so it's probably super rare and obscure. But apparently not so rare that it can't happen twice to the same person within a month.

This game is getting worse and worse. I really wish DE would just stop and take the time to fix the tons of bugs that are still in the game, some of which have been around for years, and some of which were fixed and then put back in the game for some reason. It's getting so bad that the game is starting to screw up something as basic as controller commands.

EDIT: Third time just happened to me. Shenanigans are afoot.

Edited by (PS4)Ishimura_Elite