Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Want To Have A Moment To Thank Rng

Penghaw

Since Vauban's Bastille got kinda nerfed in 9.8, I decided to look for another CC Frame that is decent. I looked at Nyx and Frost. 

Since I'm nearer to Phorid, I decided to get Nyx. Also since I have no luck getting that Frost Prime BP even though I have all the parts.

Somehow, miraculously, it only took me 3 runs to get all 3 Helmet, Chassis, Systems. So yeah, I just want to share a moment of happiness here.

Also, I rarely see people spam Chaos on defense missions, anyone know why is that?

During Chaos the enemies that kill each other don't give the squad affinity unless you kill them yourself.

I wouldnt imagine anyone leveling their stuff in high level defense missions, but lower level I could see this being an issue.

I would relish the idea of having Chaos in defense, so long as my frames were maxed.

Also, OP, I would trade you some of my extra Frost Prime BP, but they havent quite done that yet, sorry.

Also, I rarely see people spam Chaos on defense missions, anyone know why is that?

In order of importance:

1. Enemies stop approaching, making it a pain to hunt them down. This is bad if the effort to hunt them down exceeds the effort required to combat them directly.

2. Cannot be cast while active, so it's safest to leave it until you're actually under threat.

3. Enemies that kill each other don't give your squad EXP.