The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My K drive disappears

gxgiovani

My problem is that after an hour approximately I me could not equip k drive I thought that it was a bug and returned to Fortune but on having checked my toolbar and my inventory was not my ka drive tries to do the adventure again but I do not spend anything and it is troublesome since I will have to do the adventure again to obtain the necessary points to construct one new k drive it wanted to know if there is another form or someone that him there spent the same thing

On 2018-11-17 at 8:49 PM, gxgiovani said:

My problem is that after an hour approximately I me could not equip k drive I thought that it was a bug and returned to Fortune but on having checked my toolbar and my inventory was not my ka drive tries to do the adventure again but I do not spend anything and it is troublesome since I will have to do the adventure again to obtain the necessary points to construct one new k drive it wanted to know if there is another form or someone that him there spent the same thing

Hello Tenno!

Please check the Consumables tab and see if your K-Drive launcher is equipped because sometimes a bug occurs where it is automatically removed from your consumable inventory.

Anything else I can help you with? Let me know any questions you have regarding the game.