The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A "bether Way" To Get Blaze?

Limekim

Question

2-5 minute runs? You can try rushing through Grineer Galleon Raids/Captures/Sabotages to be even faster, IMO. However, I can't deny that J3-Golem is relatively easy to defeat.

As with captures and sabotages, there are chances for additional secondary missions which prolong the run. The assasination always is directly boss and exit, so in my short experience they are much faster overall.

As with the weekend ending im extremely burnt out from 6-10 hours a day grinding for blaze, I have 6 hammershots being the least of all the cards I obtained, everything else excluding blaze I have many more.  So Ill have to wait for a lucky event or maybe a increase in its drop.

You probably have a higher chance of getting them in nightmare assassination. 

I came to ask this.  Does anyone have any concrete idea if there is any change to the drop table depending on ANYTHING other than being a nightmare mission?  Level?  Mission Type?  Specific Challenge Combination?   They are all RARE mods but are some considered more rare and yet others even rarerer?  Higher chance of a Blaze type drop on no shield-no energy levels?

I came to ask this.  Does anyone have any concrete idea if there is any change to the drop table depending on ANYTHING other than being a nightmare mission?  Level?  Mission Type?  Specific Challenge Combination?   They are all RARE mods but are some considered more rare and yet others even rarerer?  Higher chance of a Blaze type drop on no shield-no energy levels?

Nobody knows. Level? Doesn't matter. Mission Type? Assassination (My theory anyways because I farmed all the rare nighmares mods on those and got 'em but just like the others said they got theirs on other modes. I COULD just be a lucky tenno.). Challenge Combination? None that I know of. Yep, would'nt call the others rare more like uncommon. Nope, just farm farm farm.

Not since the dataminer upped and left for another game...

As with captures and sabotages, there are chances for additional secondary missions which prolong the run. The assasination always is directly boss and exit, so in my short experience they are much faster overall.

As with the weekend ending im extremely burnt out from 6-10 hours a day grinding for blaze, I have 6 hammershots being the least of all the cards I obtained, everything else excluding blaze I have many more.  So Ill have to wait for a lucky event or maybe a increase in its drop.

Grineer Galleon missions rarely have secondary mission objective changes. I've literally only seen 3 objective changes throughout my speedruns.

I got my Lethal Torrent within twenty runs today.

Lethal Torrent has the same droprate as Blaze I believe, so just keep trying!

Strangely, I haven't gotten Shred, which is 15%-ish, and I'd like it for my Flux Rifle, though I got Lethal Torrent BEFORE Shred. Nightmare really is annoying.

I got 20 Lethal Torrents and 0 Blaze in the past 4 days. I believe the droprate is something like 7% rather than 1%. Been doing nightmares over 200 times and I'm yet to see the Blaze.. :(

Edited by Kerpele

I guess it's time to take a break until there is an event for blaze. After 3 days of nonsensical endless repeating of same thing. I hav given up. Especially after they added in the new night mare mods it's just impossible to get blaze now. I am not really seeing anything new anyway other than endless grinding.

Edited by WaiYanHlaing

I guess it's time to take a break until there is an event for blaze. After 3 days of nonsensical endless repeating of same thing. I hav given up. Especially after they added in the new night mare mods it's just impossible to get blaze now. I am not really seeing anything new anyway other than endless grinding.

Try running it once a day? Running it repeatedly will only result in burnout, but just a single run once in awhile will just give you a chance to luck out.