Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Synth Blood Armor

Umquaptovis

The total Idea is really simple I just want to make sure I have been observing this right 

The whole idea centers around Quick thinking, health conversion, and Synth Deconstruct. This is the survival engine that I have started using with Garuda. It started with reading and observing that the armor value would also effect the Efficiency of Quick thinking, I looked through my mods while thinking how to polarize her and had an idea to use the combo of a sentinel and deconstruct with health conversion as the link mods do not really work well with her. now it dose have a startup time while you get the three stacks but then you have a warframe with 1296 health as energy and and effective armor of 1650 giving a total Dr of about 84% (E Hp about 23484).

Now this seems slightly flimsy at first glance but while using this garuda can face tank bombard rockets and some other things found in the radiation sortie today. I wanted to try this as if she was not taking health damage then she would never lose that armor value and as far as I have seen and tested this holds true; but I have seen things before in this game and am wondering if anyone else has tried modding like this? 

TLDR: Quick thinking, health conversion, and Synth Deconstruct armor applies to Quick thinking and if no health damage is taken the stacks will never time out while taking damage.

I was just thinking about this and figured I would google it up first! I suppose the real question is how reliable is the Synth Deconstruct at making orbs. You can always choose when to suck up orbs by pressing her third ability so it is a matter of how many globes drop.

Something else that might make this build even better is topping on Equilibrium, health orbs would then give you health and then more ehp via giving you energy for your Quick Thinking!

If she ever gets an augment like Nekros or Nezha globe making potential then this build would get going real quick!

It is actually fairly reliable once its started up, the main issue comes from things like rejuvenation and renewal where you need to constantly fight them. If you use something like the sweaper, stinger, or death machine gun up their punch through and maybe increase their spread it only takes a minute to get the 3 stacks.