Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some questions about mechanics and stuff...

ryupuma

Hello,

First off, let me say Warframe is my favorite game EVER, and that is saying A LOT since I started gaming on Commodore Vic 20 and I owned most video game consoles except Neo Geo and Jaguar, and clocking over 500 hours in... 60 days ( and I work 20 hours/week ). I do have some questions tho and don't know if my Tenno clearance is enough to get answers.

1 - I have basis in random generation understanding, but I was wondering if I could know how many "different" tilesets a particular place can have. I swear I'm still seeing new "rooms" once in a while and it brings me to question 2..

2 - Do you randomly "add" new created rooms from "X" tileset once in a while ? Exemple : Does your team go and creates, say, 5 new "rooms" of the Void tileset then slip then in without telling anyone, just to surprise players ? Or does some "rooms" have "rarity" ? As in, that room has 5% chance to be "chosen" when a level is randomized.

3 - As someone who likes to really explore and loot ( with Thief and Master Thief mods ), any stages with more lockers than Cameria on Jupiter ? The planet per say seems to have alot to offer for a "master of unlocking", just wondering if it's best one.

4 - Would it be possible to add some "lives" meter somewhere ? When you press "esc" or something ? Just so we know better when we're on our last life and it's better to run for our lives before losing a lot.

5 - I was also wondering, although you are fellow Canadians, what would imply helping out to translate ( if needed ) as I am pretty close to perfectly bilingual French/English. How many hours would it need per week ? How strong of a computer ? What knowledge ?

And that's about it, since I'm about to go to work.

I don't mind signing a NDA for some answers and you can answer here or in my e-mail. ( gmail one or hotmail one related to my most played account ) and thank you in advance !!

IGN : Tigerstorm74

Favorite Warframe build so far : Nidus with my Prisma Gorgon, a Kitgun and a Glaive.

P.S. (In French ) Bonne chance avec votre jeu. Je l'adore, j'en rêve, je vis pour être un Tenno et bientôt, je ferai venir de la marchandise ( poster/t-shirt ) pour montrer mon soutien 🙂

2. Quite sure no tile has been added without it being in the patchnotes, but some tiles have a lower probability of being included in the map.

4. In the progress screen you can see how many times you've died. You have 4 revives, except if you have maxed arcanes, each maxed arcane gives 1 extra revive. And when you revive it says how many revives you have left.