The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mods Are Being Shared

Jefftiffy

So let's say you have a pistol mod on your sentinel, you can also have it on your current pistol as well.

In my case, I put Ice Storm on my Despair not realizing I threw it on my sentinel as a filler mod. Then I thought, "wait I think that's on my Shade." Sure enough I looked at my shade and it has the same Ice Storm equipped.

I can't confirm mods for the Dethcube and Wyrm though.

Edited by Jefftiffy

It was part of 9.8...read the patch notes

2:53 PM addition:

• You may notice that mods you have equipped in a weapon are in your options for customization in other weapons. You no longer need to remove the mod from weapon X to equip in weapon Y, it will appear in the UI for you now.
  • Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!

Edited by omagawolf

It was part of 9.8...read the patch notes

No, you shouldn't be able to use the same mod on two guns at the same time in the  match though.

I understand they made weapons share mods. I am saying that Sentinels and Guns can use the same mods at the same time in game.

Edited by Jefftiffy

No, you shouldn't be able to use the same mod on two guns at the same time in the  match though.

I understand they made weapons share mods. I am saying that Sentinels and Guns can use the same mods at the same time in game.

I don't see a problem with this gameplay wise...logic wise on the other hand

So what about warframes...i read about this "no need to unequip mods" now and my warframes share the same mods too so...is this goin away or staying? Because this is one of the most convenient things to ever get updated lol i can finaly just pick a warframe i wanna play as and not be annoyed by having to remod it T_T.....hoping that stays.

So what about warframes...i read about this "no need to unequip mods" now and my warframes share the same mods too so...is this goin away or staying? Because this is one of the most convenient things to ever get updated lol i can finaly just pick a warframe i wanna play as and not be annoyed by having to remod it T_T.....hoping that stays.

They are keeping the sharing of mods but Sentinels and guns will no longer be able to have the same mod equipped in a game.