The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn - Forgotten De's Creation?

LordSebastian

If molt had about a 4 second invulnerability period I think that'd fix it. Contagion just doesn't make sense at all. Saryn has no way of mitigating damage so going in melee range is pretty much suicide. Venom just needs to go back to the way it was. I'd rather have a useful skill that's lags than a completely useless skill. If they're really that opposed to the old venom I guess they could add a stack limit, like 5 stacks of spores or something. Miasma is meh, not the most exciting skill but there's nothing really wrong with it.

Edited by merryfistmas

they fixed that AND made the spores easier to pop

id call that a buff

Most people who use Venom frequently have puncture on their weapons anyway. The lowered damage means it was nerfed quite hard.

Saryn? Try Banshee! They did one fix on a skill that is still utterly useless (Silence} and haven't done anything to help out the others. They took her from having the largest AOE ult to not even in the top 4, not to mention damage nerf. They're revisiting frames that have already been reworked recently and leaving several untouched (Banshee, Loki, Xcal), as well as playing with Ember, the ONLY frame that can compete with Nova for kills on defense-type missions.

Bottom line: It will be a while before the group of frames makes any cohesive sense. For now you have to take every change independently.

Too lazy to check the (often inaccurate) wiki, but if I recall correctly, the only ultimate's that have a longer range than Sound Quake are Overload, M-Prime, and Radial Javelin, and I think Overload only has a longer range due to the electronics detonating. So the range on Sound Quake isn't the problem. That being said, she definitely needs a rework. Even with 4 spare reactors, Banshee is currently a pretty low priority for me to potato.

If molt had about a 4 second invulnerability period I think that'd fix it. Contagion just doesn't make sense at all. Saryn has no way of mitigating damage so going in melee range is pretty much suicide. Venom just needs to go back to the way it was. I'd rather have a useful skill that's lags than a completely useless skill. If they're really that opposed to the old venom I guess they could add a stack limit, like 5 stacks of spores or something. Miasma is meh, not the most exciting skill but there's nothing really wrong with it.

She has 100 armor and the highest health total in the game (shared with Ash). She doesn't really need damage mitigation.

^125 armor*

Except even with Redirection+Vitality+Vigor I can still be dropped like a rock on Kiste. She's not immune to stagger or CC, and has no defense buffs for herself. Her only real escape mechanism is Molt, which draws aggro unreliabley and has the survivability of tissue paper later on. That's why people want Molt buffs and a change to Contagion, as meleeing hordes of high level enemies without the resistance of Link or Ironskin will usually end with your face in the dirt.

I just crafted Saryn, I am now part of Saryn Master Race, everyone must do as she says. 

As for her abilities, this is my first time ever playing as Saryn, so I will be playing around with her abilities ( mostly Contagion ) and see what happens from there. 

Won't be giving any sort of feedback until she's reached 30 and I've played around with different builds.

Edited by __Kanade__

I like where you're going with this and as someone who main's Saryn, Contagion has been one my biggest issues, however that has taken a back set to the spreading issues with Venom now, but still.

I hope Saryn get's a nice rework sometime in the not too far future. Hopefully the next month or two, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

I don't have so much complaint on SARYN. Venom is now so-so power for its enegy, and Miasma is usefull enough.

But I can say that the change on Venom decreased her personality. Next fix should be about Contagion, and I hope it makes her more 'poisonous', like powerful DoT damage corresponding with energy, or granting such posionous melee to nearby teammates.

Well, her actual strongest point is, seriously, her beauty. It must not be changed forever.

Edited by Cortot