Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Grineer Napalm. -Urgent Gameplay Issue-

Aspari

This enemy type's attacks are absolutely broken. When the projectile explodes the AoE damage goes waaaaaaaaaayyyyy beyond the epicenter, and the flame animation is almost 3 times smaller than the AoE damage. That AoE damage even goes through walls and it's a pretty hefty hitter. There's absolutely no reason for its attacks to do that.

Reducing the range of the AoE damage is just going to make Grineer Napalm another worthless enemy type, so I suggest giving it an entirely new attack. Nothing about what Grineer Napalm does makes any sense at all anyway. It's also kind of redundant to have Scorcher and Napalm exist at the same time.

This enemy type's attacks are absolutely broken. When the projectile explodes the AoE damage goes waaaaaaaaaayyyyy beyond the epicenter, and the flame animation is almost 3 times smaller than the AoE damage. That AoE damage even goes through walls and it's a pretty hefty hitter. There's absolutely no reason for its attacks to do that.

Reducing the range of the AoE damage is just going to make Grineer Napalm another worthless enemy type, so I suggest giving it an entirely new attack. Nothing about what Grineer Napalm does makes any sense at all anyway. It's also kind of redundant to have Scorcher and Napalm exist at the same time.

Also napalm attacks go trough snow globe and Volt's shield. The enemy is absolutely broken, I think best sign of it was during Grineer survival.

what, so because snowglobe doesn't give 100% percent easy mode while in it  the enemy should be changed? O think we might have to actually use different tactics for different enemies, I mean its not like that is the point of diverse enemies

what, so because snowglobe doesn't give 100% percent easy mode while in it  the enemy should be changed? O think we might have to actually use different tactics for different enemies, I mean its not like that is the point of diverse enemies

Broken enemies are broken. 

Oh, It totaly forgot to complain about Lvl 80+ Jackal with its "Sticky Grenades". Hiding behind cover is so useless. Buffing the explosion raduis was unneccessary as it already one hit kills. Freaking explosion blew me behind cover and across half the map. It made it super unsafe one side of the room.

Oh, It totally forgot to complain about Lvl 80+ Jackal with its "Sticky Grenades". Hiding behind cover is so useless. Buffing the explosion radius was unnecessary as it already one hit kills. Freaking explosion blew me behind cover and across half the map. It made it super unsafe one side of the room.

Nah, that's like his only challenging feature. Jackal doesn't need a sweet new animation set and a big snowy forest to run around in. We need one-hit KO's. Ha Ha!

But seriously, Packs of Jackal/Hyenas, Big Arena, Running.

Nah, that's like his only challenging feature. Jackal doesn't need a sweet new animation set and a big snowy forest to run around in. We need one-hit KO's. Ha Ha!

But seriously, Packs of Jackal/Hyenas, Big Arena, Running.

It was too OP, if you saw what I fought, his explosive raduis is just too big compare to Fossa one(this was an alert one), what I mean was covered more than half the room when it was suppose to be on one corner. All 3 teammate died when we were actually seperated. Only 1 team mate survived because he was in the opposite side of the of the sticky grenade. North. Sticky grenade was on South side and killed me(Furthest part East), 1 team mate on (Furthest part West) and the obvious the teammate near the sticky grenade(south).

It was too OP, if you saw what I fought, his explosive raduis is just too big compare to Fossa one(this was an alert one), what I mean was covered more than half the room when it was suppose to be on one corner. All 3 teammate died when we were actually seperated. Only 1 team mate survived because he was in the opposite side of the of the sticky grenade. North. Sticky grenade was on South side and killed me(Furthest part East), 1 team mate on (Furthest part West) and the obvious the teammate near the sticky grenade(south).

Worst part about the nades is they are almost impossible to see, and if you're standing in the wrong spot during the subtle animation, impossible to avoid save a well timed i-frame skill.