The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Completely Unrelated Ideas I Had. (Chat-Thing And Mission Mode)

Sasquatchias

My idea for the Chat is this: In the recruiting section of Chat, there will be buttons for each of the mission types. You hit the button and pop-up will appear asking if you want to only see chat from the people who've also pressed the button. Say yes and only those people's chat will appear. If you don't click any of the buttons you will still see everyone's chat, regardless if they pushed a button or not, but they will not see your chat if you try to talk/respond.

New mission type: Escape

You are sent by the Lotus to infiltrate an enemy ship/base, only to find out its a trap, and now you have to escape.

However the evacuation area is sealed, along with other areas you need to go through. To unseal them you must navigate through the ship, which will have a radically different design (I'll explain why in a bit.) and find the consoles needed to unlock the doors (every console unlocks a specific part of the ship/base.) Protecting these consoles are various enemies, along with new ship/base defenses.

Now the design is going to be different. The entire inside of the ship is made to look more like a lethal version of the Obstacle Course, with enemy defenses scattered about along with platforming and various wall running sections. There will be little "safe" areas where you can stop and take a quick breather, but for the most part you are going to have to be as fluid as possible to get through. The enemy defense will include a myriad of things, but I think the main focus should be laser walls, turrets, and floor traps.

The console areas will be big battle arena-type places, with enemies all around. I haven't decided on how to really handle this part, but I think I might have Lotus take a few minutes to hack the console while you try to survive waves of enemies and protect it (basically Mobile Defense).

Ah, forgot to finish my post.

The reason for this game mode is to have levels that take advantage of Warframe's parkour/wall-running/sliding, and really make you figure out how to use it efficiently. That or just to have a level that makes you learn, because right now you can get through a whole lot without using it too much, which is kinda sad as I like running on walls, flipping over enemies, divekicking through doors, etc...

Edited by Sasquatch180