Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(NSW)Takukyzer

This is so annoying.

Both times after a hotfix (deployed while playing) I have had to delete the game and redownload to get past the "Login Failed." error.

This wouldn't be a problem, but I don't have the best internet - it can take hours for me to download it again. T_T

I plan to be active on both my switch and PS4 account, but I don't know how long that will last if this error keeps popping up. =/

1 minute ago, (PS4)eimajtl said:

This is so annoying.

Both times after a hotfix (deployed while playing) I have had to delete the game and redownload to get past the "Login Failed." error.

This wouldn't be a problem, but I don't have the best internet - it can take hours for me to download it again. T_T

I plan to be active on both my switch and PS4 account, but I don't know how long that will last if this error keeps popping up. =/

It should not require a re-install actually. It may only seem that way since it takes so long to install and by the time it got reinstalled the issue was fixed (I was able to get in after a while without doing a reinstall which is why I say this).

Just now, gl9k said:

It should not require a re-install actually. It may only seem that way since it takes so long to install and by the time it got reinstalled the issue was fixed (I was able to get in after a while without doing a reinstall which is why I say this).

I'll leave it this time and wait a bit then.

On 2018-11-20 at 5:02 PM, (NSW)Takukyzer said:

i have reloaded the launcher 3 time so far and it keeps giving me login fails. i dont understand whats going on. i migrated my pc account but now it just wont log in on switch at all

they fixed it -edit-

Same here. It said on the screen while i was in a mission "Hotfix in 2 minutes" the when the 2 minutes was up it said to stay in the mission until completed, then restart games. And still i cant log in.