The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Humble Request From An Irritated Nyx

Liverslices

When I heard that Nyx was getting a significant buff/change, I almost peed my pants. I love Nyx, and I am glad that she can do more now then just chaos every couple of seconds. HOWEVER all these new buffs to absorb do absoluley no good if you are using a shade. It is so frustrating to run into a group of enemies and use absorb, only for your shade to cloak you and no one attack. Can we get a small band-aid on that one? Devs can you help us out with this one real fast?

Edited by Liverslices

Dont equip shade.

That doesn't justify it not needing to be fixed though.

On the topic of Absorb, does it now penetrate through objects? One my biggest gripes about it has always been it's inability to do so. Also, how well has the taunt mechanic worked out so far? Do you actually draw aggro in a defense away from the cryopod now?

Dont equip shade. This has been a known problem with shade as a sentinel for a long time now.

a problem that should be fixed. nyx is a fragile frame, so shade is a good thing to have in gunfights. will the Devs force us to choose between using a shade and using absorb? doesn't make sense

That doesn't justify it not needing to be fixed though.

On the topic of Absorb, does it now penetrate through objects? One my biggest gripes about it has always been it's inability to do so. Also, how well has the taunt mechanic worked out so far? Do you actually draw aggro in a defense away from the cryopod now?

yes it does pull agro now. as far as I know it doesn't penetrate yet

yes it does pull agro now. as far as I know it doesn't penetrate yet

That's truly disappointing. I don't believe a single other ultimate in the game requires line of sight, why does Absorb? Curiously (I haven't tested it in months), I can't help but wonder if it still doesn't properly reflect melee damage either.

Oh well, between Shade still screwing up Absorb, Absorb not penetrating, even if melee damage is now reflected I probably still won't be using Nyx often. Unless I find out Psychic Bolts are extremely entertaining anyway.