Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino & Duration Mods

basilioss

Question

Can someone tell me which of Rhino's abilities are affected by Continuity and Constitution? I would like to know so I know how to build him. Please don't go off of the wiki, they aren't very reliable. It would be great if someone could test this. Thanks in advance!

7 answers to this question

Charge goes further, Roar last longer, Stomp Longer Stasis time.

If you are looking for a build I can tell you my build (Rhino is my fav frame)

Redirection, Vitality, Vigor, Streamline, Flow, Focus, Stretch, Roar, Iron skin, Stomp

Yes I forma'ed my rhino sometimes to get all mods maxed at same time and i took out 1 " power Polarity Slot for one D polarity, I have more than 1200 shields 800+ HP, Stomp kills almost everything in a huge range sometimes its more OP than Mol.Prime, Iron skin holds more dmg Streamline + Flow Allows me to store more energy to use As many powers at the same time in a pinch.

Edited by kamimegurine

stomp yes.

Charge, Roar and Stomp.

---

Stomp's time slow duration is increased

Charge goes further, Roar last longer, Stomp Longer Stasis time.

Actually, I've tested this several times now (basically every time someone says this :s), and it doesn't affect Rhino Stomp. The stun/stasis time is 9 seconds (actually closer to 8.5) regardless of duration mods. Same is true for the stun on Miasma if anyone is curious.

Actually I think that Charge (and Slash Dash) are affected both by Continuity AND Stretch. I've tried mod setups on Rhino's charge without any, then with Continuity, then with Stretch, then with both, and I definitely noticed a difference in each one. Not specifically related, but just FYI.