Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea

Aeraxis

Shrapnel

(I'm not an artist, but if anyone would like to draw up some concept art it would be awesome, I'll post a picture so everyone can get the feel for the style I have in mind)

c39f121be4b5c126c7423dad233f90e8.png

Health - 100.0 (300.0 at rank 30)
Power - 100.0 (150 at rank 30)
Armor - 40.0
Shield Capacity - 100 (300.0 at rank 30)
Shield Recharge - 20.0
Sprint Speed - 1.15
Polarities – 4x = / 1x D / 1x –

Hair Trigger (25) - Shrapnel materializes a revolver in his hand and fires a fast series of 6 shots. (Animation, fires fanning the hammer)

• Hits enemies for 20/40/60/80 armor piercing damage each shot to all targets in a straight line. This is increased by power strength (Focus)
• Range of 2/3/4/5 in-game meters. This is increased by Power Range (Stretch).
• Staggers all damaged enemies.
• Hair Trigger has a cast time of 1.5s, and ~1m width
• Can be used while sliding, but not in the air or wall running.

Frag (50) – Shrapnel throws a fragmentation grenade. (Animation materializes a grenade and throws it, thrown much like Vauban's Tesla Coil)

• Hits enemies in an area for 150/200/250/300 armor piercing damage. This can be increased by Power Strength (Focus).
• Explosion Radius of 1/2/3/4 in-game meters. This can be increased by Power Range (Stretch).
• Damaged enemies are ragdolled.

High Caliber (75) – Shrapnel materializes higher caliber rounds for all nearby warframes.

• Grants all allies +10/15/20/30% stun chance and +5/10/15/20% armor piercing damage.
• Duration of 10/10/20/20s. This is increased by power duration (Continuity and Constitution).

Lead Storm (100) - Shrapnel materializes akimbo uzi’s in his hands and begins firing in all directions. (Animation, much like gunkata from the movie Equilibrium)

• Hits enemies for 15/30/45/60 armor piercing damage 20 times over 5 seconds. This can be increased by Power Strength (Focus).
• Cast in an area of affect around you, dealing damage over time.
• Range of 10/12/14/16 in-game meters. This can be increased with power range (Stretch).
• During the animation all damage received is reduced by 90%.

I will continue to edit as I receive critiques.

I do like the idea of a 'gunslinger' based Warframe, which is a neat refresher from all the other 'status effect' powered Warframes, though in my opnion, I think that for the first ability, Shrapnel would probably be better off materializing metal shards from his hands and launching them.

And yes, we must have a Warframe with a proper badass longcoat.