Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime

ItzWCKD

Relics that have his parts are still around just look through the codex to see which relics they are and where they drop. You can then try finding a group to farm for them with or someone to just point you to where the best farming spot for that relic is. For Lith I believe Derelict Defense is best, Meso is whatever the defense is on Jupiter is, and Neo and Axi are best farmed on either Xini Eris or Berehynia Sedna. Bounties and Sanctuary Onslaught are also good if they have the specific relic you're after in their drop tables.

48 minutes ago, ChatNinja said:

Relics that have his parts are still around just look through the codex to see which relics they are and where they drop. You can then try finding a group to farm for them with or someone to just point you to where the best farming spot for that relic is. For Lith I believe Derelict Defense is best, Meso is whatever the defense is on Jupiter is, and Neo and Axi are best farmed on either Xini Eris or Berehynia Sedna. Bounties and Sanctuary Onslaught are also good if they have the specific relic you're after in their drop tables.

45 minutes ago, ItzWCKD said:

Oh ok thnx very much looking forward to farming Loki 🙂

Loki Primes is in the vault and is not unvaulted, he was unvaulted earlier this year iirc so it might be another year or two before he's unvaulted again

1 hour ago, hellodownthere said:

Loki Primes is in the vault and is not unvaulted, he was unvaulted earlier this year iirc so it might be another year or two before he's unvaulted again

Oh wow I'm so sorry I had a huge brain fart and thought you were talking about Limbo Prime